"I wish Stuart all the best with his British Isles Challenge journey and fundraising efforts. It may not be an expedition to the ends of the earth, but the venture brings its own very real challenges, and will certainly test him to the limits. I would urge anyone to support the trip as much as possible"

Sir Ranulph Fiennes OBE - Nominal Patron

Thursday 25 June 2009

and in the interval...

while I await a full update from Stu on the progress (some problems due to the windyness down in Cornwall, which it seems has a hurricane season!) thought I would post up this link of our lovely Stu 'in action' as reported by our local paper http://www.pudseytoday.co.uk/news/Pudsey-Pacers-runner-takes-on.5342952.jp I don't know about you, but I certainly love a man in a vest! (sorry, doesn't seem to hyperlink but worth copy and pasting)
Lorna 'long suffering girlfriend and newly appointed surrogate blogger' Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment